- Released support for CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) and AutoScale services. Thanks to Reza Lotun for contributing the AutoScale service module!
- Support for POST on SimpleDB BatchPutAttributes requests and EC2 RunInstances requests. Both of these requests allow more data than can fit in a GET request. Supporting POST for these requests eliminates the restrictions of GET. Thanks to Andrey Smirnov and Brett Taylor from AWS for providing details on the use of POST in Query API's.
- A number of changes to further support the use of boto with Eucalyptus. Thanks to Neil Soman for his help and patience in remote debugging these changes.
- Fixes for Issues 226, 232, 233, 234, 237, 239
- Many other small fixes and improvements
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Boto 1.8a Released
Version 1.8a of boto, the Python library for Amazon Web Services, has been released. This version includes: